Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority Notification No. 15 / 2002 Customs
January, 23rd 2013
F. No. 437/62/ 2012 Cus. IV
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Excise & Customs
New Delhi, dated the 21 January, 2013.
In terms of Notification No. 15/2002-Customs (N.T.) dated 07.03.2002 (as amended) issued under sub-
section (1) of section 4 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Board hereby assigns the Show Cause
Notice DRI.F.No.50D/23/2011-CI dated 07th August, 2012 issued by Additional Director General,
Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, New Delhi-110002 in the case of M/s. Allanasons Limited, Allana
House, Allana Road, Colaba, Mumbai and others, to the Commissioner of Central Excise (Adjudication),
New Custom House, New Delhi, for the purpose of adjudication.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, 7 Floor, Drum Shaped
Building, I.P.Bhavan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi -110 002.
2. Commissioner of Central Excise (Adjudication), New Custom House, New Delhi.
3. The Commissioner of Customs (Export), IGI, Airport, New Delhi -110037.
4. Commissioner of Customs (Export), Air Cargo Complex, Sahar Airport, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 009.
5. The Commissioner of Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax - Hyderabad-II, L.B.Stadium
Road, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500 004.